Thursday, April 29, 2010

.:. Deliver the letter, the sooner the better .:.

hola!

It was with breath bated and fingers crossed that I opened my front door on Tuesday morning.  Bed-haired and pyjama clad, I peered hopefully toward the mailbox as I suspected that a letter may be arriving, par avion, from one delightful doll known as Miss Bianca. To my absolute delight, this is what I found....


Oh reddest of reds!

Super, extra bonus postcards :D

Brown paper packages tied up with string...

...these are a few of my favourite things!

Arrr, I foundsss me prize...ahoy, me booty!!! (booty as in treasure...yikes!)

Quizzical....

Contemplative....

Curious...sniff-fest 2010

It's all in the detail

Hmmm, who shall I send one of these beauties to??

So there you have it. I'm one lucky and very happy camper as you can imagine! Thank you Miss Bianca, you made my day/week/month! To tell you the truth kids, I have had a lousy week, feeling down and oh so blue, so Bianca's letter bought me some smiles, plenty of colour and a bucket load of inspiration. So much so that I will be sending a little letter of my own very soon...stay tuned....

That's all for this post, hope everyone is A-OK. Thanks for stopping by!

x
.:. Rondy .:.

P.S. In case you have not been formally introduced, Bianca is Goodnight Little Spoon, alright then, off you go now! 

3 comments:

Bri said... [Reply to comment]

What a cool package! I want one like that. I should probably start sending packages like that.

call me Rondy... said... [Reply to comment]

@Bri
I finally got off my (ample) backside and made a pretty package to send... I will post a picture soon! Thanks for taking the time to say g'day. Comments are my favourite. :D

The Ever Dazzling said... [Reply to comment]

I would be tickled pink to get such a beautiful parcel. I'm sure she'll be stoked with it. Lovely lovely lovely.
x

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)