Tuesday, April 13, 2010

.:. The Seasoned Consumer/Five Faves .:.

Hola...

Brrr, it's cold in Melbourne today! That's o.k though, because I'm off sick from work and it gives me an excuse to stay inside, turn the heater on and wear a nice comfy jumper (nothing better than an ugly, old jumper...yes?). Given yesterday's lengthy and whiney post I'm going to make this one less verbose...

So without much further ado, here are my 'Five Faves' for the week. This week my faves are all items I am currently lusting after.  I am a bit of a spender (I prefer the term 'Seasoned Consumer') but I'm trying to curb this for the sake of my poor bank balance. I hope you enjoy this window shopping experience and maybe you like the same things that I do, if so don't be shy, give me a holler! :) Oh and Head on over to Meet Me at Mikes and join in on some five faves fun and frivolity!  

1. 'Bob the Hare' copperplate engraving print by amazing artist Kyokoimazu from her shop on Etsy. I also discovered that this lovely lass has a blog which you can see over here.



2. Hand printed Moleskin notebook by Sieben Morgen via Etsy. Yip! looks like I just stumbled across another glorious blog right over here


3. Ahhhh zombies!!!!! I love this hand printed letterpress print by Yee-Haw which I found at their Etsy Shop. This cool cat also has a website. Now run, the zombies are coming!!!! 







4. Tofu love! This little felt fella is from Button Arcade on Etsy. I love him. One day he will be mine :)







5. That'll do Pig, that'll do... this is a mini collection of vintage piggy things from Sweet Love Vintage on Etsy. And aren't I glad that I came across this dame because she also has a drool worthy blog full of vintagey goodness here







Yay, that was fun. Now all I have to do is win the lottery...


.:. Rondy .:.
x

2 comments:

Pip Lincolne said... [Reply to comment]

Rondy!
I love your FIVE!
They are SO SO Good!
I'm off to click about them now!
xx

call me Rondy... said... [Reply to comment]

@Pip Lincolne

Thanks Pip!
My faves were definitely a result of too many hours spent on Etsy!

P.S Love the five faves MEME and love, love, love your awesome blog :)
x

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)