Friday, April 23, 2010

.:. The strange genius of my iPod .:.

hola...

I was listening to my iPod on 'shuffle' mode the other day, which generally results in me skipping through hundreds of songs until I find a decent one. I read a quote somewhere that said something along the lines of "I love all the music on my iPod, except when it's on shuffle". I tend to agree with this. How many times have you had your iPod on shuffle and you're listening to a great mellow/melancholic song...(eg. Skinny Love by Bon Iver) then another equally great, moody song comes on (eg. The Past and Pending by The Shins) then out of nowhere 'Eye of the Tiger' by Foreigner* busts it's 80's power pop ass through your headphones?.....not cool.

Anyway, I thought I'd document the good, the bad and the ugly results of using Mr. Shuffly on SeƱor iPod.  Feel free to join me, I'd love to know what you are listening to and whether your iPod/CD player/other music machine is a fool or some sort of musical genius. Today my iPod was a genius for three whole songs...here they are!        



via Flickr here


.:. R♡ndy
x


*please don't judge me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)