Sunday, April 18, 2010

.:. Ten Things .:.

Hola....

I have been super, extra slack this week and haven't posted anything. I thought it would be a good idea to formally introduce myself to everyone out there in blog land, by telling you a few things about myself. How convenient then that Pip over at Meet Me At Mikes started this Ten Things idea...I'm a bit late but what the heck, off we go!



.:. My real name is Summer. Some of my friends call me Rondy
.:. I wasn't born in Summer, my parents are/were hippies. 'nuff said
.:. I'm 27 years old and I turn 28 in September .:.
.:. Apparently, I really liked ham when I was little and would often ask for "ham in my hand" 
.:. I live with my boyfriend of almost 6 years. I call him 'Moof'
.:. When I was 18 my dad was ordained as a Buddhist monk, he 'disrobed' (de-monked himself) after around 5 years
.:. One of my favourite sounds is my mum's laugh, she probably doesn't know that
.:. I was a rower in high school
.:. I hated primary school and high school. A lot
.:. Despite attempting Creative Arts, then Landscape Architecture at uni, I now work in the finance industry...go figure .:.

Thanks for visiting.

x Rondy .:.

.____.
{ o , o}
I )__ )
~"~"~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)