Friday, April 23, 2010

.:. A well earned (?) break .:.

hola!

I'm back from a short trip to Northern New South Wales. Moof and I stayed with my Dad and his partner at a holiday rental house in Brunswick Heads for a few days. It was immensely  beautiful. I've never been that far up north in NSW, and I tell you, if I had money to burn and no commitments here in Melbourne, I would pack everything up and move there tomorrow.  No question. We hired a bomb to drive around in which was fun... here are some highlights of our travels, as captured on my 'Hipstamatic' (iPhone application currently being overused and abused by me)...


Ahhh Brunswick Heads Beach

More Brunswick Heads Beachy Goodness

Moof Being attacked by a Beached Great White Shark

Minyon Falls (Nightcap National Park)

Can you see Mr. Kookaburra?

Pretty Wildflowers by the Side of the Road

Lemon Squash by Candlelight

Nachos a la Brunswick Heads Hotel

Delicious Organic Carrot Cake from Mullumbimby

The Trusty Bomb...




An Actual Tree (Exciting because I'm from inner city Melbourne)

Last day, beach ahoy! 

Well, there you go. Unfortunately my bodgy* photos don't really do our trip justice but I will post some photos from my normal camera soon. I want to try out the Mosaic Maker over at Big Huge Labs which I found out about via Meet Me At Mikes, so I will hop to it now. 

Before I go, I just wanted to say a quick thanks to my 6 lovely followers. You are my favourites! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing with this blog but I am getting there...slowly but surely. Muchas gracias for hanging in there folks :)

.:. Rondy x

*Yes, that's right...I'm bringing the word 'bodgy' back into popular vernacular...won't you join me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)