Saturday, May 15, 2010

.:. I've changed too .:.

Hola!

I've been a very lazy blogger lately. Not only has it been the good part of a week since my last post, I'm just about to cheat by posting a YouTube clip... I'm sure you will forgive my sloth-like ways when you feast your eyes and ears on this awesomeness. I'm not exactly sure how I missed the memo, but Sia released this track back in December 2009. I stumbled upon it this week and it has been playing on repeat on my iPod and in my head ever since, here's why....


I must admit to having a major lady crush on Sia. This pop-tastic song and the brilliant film clip that accompanies it just makes me love her more. I hope you heart it as much as I do, if so, let me know!


.:. Rondy .:.
x

2 comments:

paintergirl said... [Reply to comment]

just saying ... http://kaotickraftkuties.blogspot.com/2010/05/catty-8th-in-8th.html ... <3

Belly Designs said... [Reply to comment]

Got to love Sia...she is beaut!

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)