Monday, May 17, 2010

.:. Monday go away, come again another day .:.

hola...




Psst, it's o.k you can come out now, Miguel scared Monday away with his ferocious ROARRR!!!! The weekend will be upon us again soon I promise, it's creeping up on us as we speak. Anyway, just a quick, punchy post today. Thanks for stopping by and I Hope that your Monday was a fun-day (someone stop me, for some reason I keep feeling compelled to rhyme like a big dork).

.:. Rondy .:.
x
P.S Don't worry I will be taking Miguel to have his teeth cleaned at the vet very soon.  If only he would floss more often....such a lazy cat...

2 comments:

Joana G. said... [Reply to comment]

I accepted the tag and in a few minutes I am going to publish my photo.many thanks and I hope you can read it and see it. Much love and thankies Rondy **

call me Rondy... said... [Reply to comment]

@Joana G.
Thanks for playing :)

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)