Sunday, May 2, 2010

.:. Oh Sunday, you came around too soon .:.

H♥LA...

Ahh Sunday, such a bittersweet day. A day of sleep-ins and long, leisurely breakfasts. A day of reading the shiny Sunday Magazines in newspapers and drinking cups, upon cups of tea. Sadly, Sunday is also a day when the cold, hard reality of an impending working week hits you like a tonne of bricks. Personally, I start to experience what I like to call 'Monday dread' at around 4.00pm on a Sunday afternoon. This week however, I was momentarily saved from Monday dread when I remembered that I will be making a trip to the post office to post this little guy....          




Yep, I made him myself (you can probably tell!!) It's the first letter I've sent in a long, long time and I'm pretty excited about it. I just hope that the recipient enjoys opening it as much as I enjoyed making it. Anyway, I'm off to bed now as Monday is looming...Boo! I hope that everyone had a shiny, happy weekend and that you all have something to look forward to this week. Thanks for stopping by.

x
.:. Rondy .:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)