Thursday, May 27, 2010

.:. Sorry Señor Credit Card! .:.

hoLa!!!!



Last Friday night I was home alone and über bored, so I found myself clicking my way through Etsy. I'm currently broke financially challenged, so it probably wasn't the most responsible thing to do but I threw caution to the wind and filled up my shopping cart with a bunch of awesome stationary items. Some of them arrived today...





Woo hoo! Can't wait until the rest arrives (sorry Mr. Credit Card!) stay tuned!!

x
.:. Rondy .:.

3 comments:

Joana G. said... [Reply to comment]

wow! Amazing items!

Joana G. said... [Reply to comment]

By the way you were tagged in my recent post to something very nice. Check it there ***

uglygirl said... [Reply to comment]

Hello! I just realised that you are following my blog. Thank you! I guess you found me via Bianca. (?) You have great taste in music. And stationery! I love the kraft paper labels and the stamps. Also, I have that same kikki.K sticker book.

Again, thanks for following!

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)