Wednesday, June 2, 2010

.:. A bit of fun and frivolity .:.

Hola!

make gif


I've seen a few of these animated gif thingys around the interweb recently and I thought I'd give it a go myself. It was super easy and I think the result is pretty funny. I love that Miguel appears in one shot and in the next he vanishes, Houndini style..shazaam! I made this gif here.

The photos were taken by Moof, at my request. I am usually pretty camera shy because in recent years I have put on a lot of weight and I struggle with feeling negative about my body. On this particular day I put together an outfit that I thought looked pretty spunky so I thought I'd be brave and share it with all of you out in blog land!

Dress: Barkins
Cardigan: Barkins
Tights: Woolworths
Shoes: Barkins
Headband: Diva
Earrings: Portmans
Glasses: Missoni at Specsavers
Make-up:  MAC and Clinique



Thanks for stopping by :D

x
.:. Rondy .:.

5 comments:

letitburn said... [Reply to comment]

You did look particularly cute that day!
What is this Barkins?

Allana said... [Reply to comment]

soo cute!! Love the hint of red :)

Kim Baise said... [Reply to comment]

very cool! i must try this!!!

call me Rondy... said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks guys :) <3

Alycia (The Curious Pug) said... [Reply to comment]

thanks for sharing the link for the animated gif! cute blog :)

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)