Saturday, July 10, 2010

.:. A home for Silverado .:.

...Hola...

A few months back I got my first laptop, it's a 13" MacBook Pro which I named 'Silverado' and it's all sorts of awesome. Prior to getting my own, Moof and I were sharing his trusty little white MacBook, 'Blanca', which we fought over constantly. Now that I have my own I want to find a case/cover for it so I can take it out and about with me. What do you think of these ones?...

found here
found here
found here
found here
found here
found here
found here

I think they are all super cool and frankly I would like to buy them all! But that would just be silly, so I would be very grateful if you would be so kind as to help me choose one. What do you say?


xx
Rondy 

4 comments:

letitburn said... [Reply to comment]

I think these ones are pretty amazing:

http://www.twelvesouth.com/products/bookbook/

Little Gray Pixel said... [Reply to comment]

Ooh, I'm partial to the gray one with the handsome little strap.
Thanks for saying hello on my blog! I'm enjoying yours, as well. :-)

brodie said... [Reply to comment]

oh man these are suuuuper sweet! espesh that last one! i'm still using the shitty case i hand-sewed for my laptop out of recycled shopping bags the day i got it (2 years ago!)
thank you so much for the links, very very helpful!
xo brodie

THE DIVINITUS said... [Reply to comment]

#2 is my fave.

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)