Wednesday, July 7, 2010

.:. I'm ba-aaaack! .:.



Yikes, it's been over a month since I posted anything (hangs head in shame)and there are a number of reasons for this. Firstly, my Internet connection has been and continues to be very unreliable. Secondly, I have been trying to change the style of my blog; playing with templates and colours etc. I'm still mucking around with it so bear with me and please feel free to offer suggestions! Anyway, the third and final reason for my absence is that I got shy and found myself hiding away in the shadows of blogland...Yep, that's right folks, I got stage blog fright! But I'm back with a renewed sense of 'web confidence' and I'm looking forward to sharing the love with anyone who stumbles upon my little corner of these here interwebs. So without further ado, here is a few pics from my first ever weekend away in Daylesford which I shared with 3 awesome broads:            

1. Wine, cheese and good company...salut! 
2. Lunch by an open fire 
3. Pimm's and Lemonade 
4. Champagne, pyjamas and slippers following a deep tissue massage <3 

5. Tarot reading: went in skeptical, came out perplexed....
 6. An awkward photo opportunity and a walk around the lake(note friend on the left wearing woollen booties as gloves)
7. Finding faces in the trees 
8. A dodgy market stall selling 'Vintage Bottles' which on closer inspection turned out to be 'Dolmio bottles with coffee-dipped vintage label printouts'... I wonder how many people got stooged?

Do you have any favourite destinations for long weekends away? Do share! Thanks for stopping by and thank you to my lovely followers for sticking around :)

x
Rondy

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)