Tuesday, August 10, 2010

.:. Where for ART thou? .:.

Hola!

It's been a while eh? Oh well, I plan to make up for it by posting a few things over the next couple of days. I thought I'd get the ball rolling by sharing with you some prints I found on Etsy. 
I want/need them....

From here

From here
From here

From here


From here


Do you like them? I do! I would love to have a whole wall in my house just filled ceiling to floor with prints and paintings and photographs. I think I'll get on to that when we move into a bigger house in November. Maybe one day I should post some pictures of prints and paintings that I already own...hmmm, ideas, ideas...

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! I will be back soon to post about something crafty I've been working on lately and more excitingly I'll also be posting about my first giveaway....Eeeep!

x
.:. Rondy .:.

p.s I understand that I may loose some followers with that truly awful post title and yes the pun was intended, somebody slap me...

4 comments:

See Me Everywhere said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my, I am absolutely in love with the top print! Thanks for sharing!

x

REread said... [Reply to comment]

these are great ...

call me Rondy... said... [Reply to comment]

@See Me Everywhere
I agree, the top one is my favourite too. Thanks for stopping by! xx

call me Rondy... said... [Reply to comment]

@REread
I agree! If only I could buy them all...
Thanks for saying hello.xx

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)