Saturday, September 18, 2010

.:. Andy and Mearl .:.

Hola!
So, I've been watching stuff on Vimeo for around 3 hours now. My eyes are starting to water a little but I can't seem to stop. Yes, it seems that Vimeo may be my 'crack'. In summation Vimeo is awesome, but crack is whack!(as in really bad, just say no!) So without further ado I present you with a sweet little video I found about a guy called Andy and his friend Mearl the Squirrel. I personally think squirrels are super cute and I wish we had them here in Australia (despite the fact that they are considered a pest in a few countries...) Hope you enjoy it and oh oh, if you've seen something noteworthy on Vimeo let me know, I'd love to watch it!



Andy and his best friend Mearl the Squirrel from Tim Brown on Vimeo.

.:. Rondy .:.

3 comments:

Kayla said... [Reply to comment]

That is freaking adorable!

Allana said... [Reply to comment]

Hope your birthday is rocking!
I have tagged you for The Versatile Blogger award over here cause I love your blog!
http://highmaintenancehippy.blogspot.com/2010/09/bloggy-awards.html
:)

The Nut said... [Reply to comment]

I love squirrels! We don't really see them here in EC and I miss them! They have them at the Quito Zoo, which I find hilarious because, well it's a squirrel!

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)