Wednesday, September 15, 2010

.:. I want, I want, I want .:.

♥Hola♥

It's my birthday in exactly 1 week. What a perfect time to blog about stuff I'm currently drooling over...  


.:.
1. 'Moi + Toi' Cushion from Etsy
2. Owl Lamp from Have You Met Miss Jones
3. 'Obsessive Consumption' book by Kate Bingaman-Burke on Amazon
4. Earrings from Supermarket
5. Necklace from Supermarket
6. Laptop case from Kikki-K
7. Origami Cushion from Etsy
8. Cat Measuring Cups from Mod Cloth
.:.

Psst...I thought I'd also let you know that I'll be announcing a giveaway on the day of my birthday. I've got some super sweet stuff to send to one of my lovely followers as a thanks for making this blogging business so rewarding and for generally putting a big, fat smile on my face. See you soon!

.:.
x Rondy x

4 comments:

Laurel said... [Reply to comment]

The Origami Cushion was made using this fabric from ikea: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20173373
you can make your own if you're by an Ikea!

QuiteQuaint said... [Reply to comment]

its my bday coming up soonish and i was thinking about doing a wish list post too, although im totally stuck for ideas! i love the cushions and the little kitty measurer x

Allana said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday for today!! I hope your day is awesome! Great wishlist there, I love Have You Met Miss Jones :) x

Micaela said... [Reply to comment]

i really love your taste (those measuring cups are my fave!) and how funny that now it's almost my birthday! :)

i love your little blogspot

thanks for visiting mine and please come again soon xoxo

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)