Wednesday, March 30, 2011

.:. He likes it so he put a ring on it .:.

.:. Hola .:.


Yes, shock horror, I'm engaged! Moof and I have been planning to get married for a couple of years now so alas, I don't have a cheesy 'diamond hidden in my dessert' story to regale you with. We are more pragmatic than romantic by nature!  Nonetheless, we have finally made it official so I thought I'd share a picture of my lovely, shiny ring with you. I chose the ring myself and Moof lovingly presented it to me over tapas and red wine. We are getting married on 17 December and I'm currently trying not to lose my shitakke organising the whole thing. I think that my eyeballs might burst into flames if I so much as catch a whiff of another wedding blog. I suspect I should give them a rest for a couple of weeks, yes? 

On a serious note though I am very happy and super duper exciting to be marrying Moof and I can't wait to have a South American surname :)

.:. Rondy .:.

P.S- My eyebrows look like fat caterpillars in the above photo. Ha!

P.S.S- Did anyone get the 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' reference? I'm currently reading it and if you haven't already you should totz read it. 

8 comments:

Allana said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulations!! Good luck with the planning, it is full on isn't it! Worth it in the end though :)

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

thanks for your comment on my blog!
I appreciated it! :)
And yes, I loved the added sequins!

call me Rondy... said... [Reply to comment]

@Allana

Thanks Allana :) I'm trying not to stress out too much because I really just want to sit back, enjoy and celebrate!

call me Rondy... said... [Reply to comment]

@Bella

You're welcome, I'm really enjoying reading your blog :)

cerebral e said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulations!

Oshawa Wedding Limousine Services said... [Reply to comment]

Hamilton Wedding Limousine Services is best choice for Wedding Limo Service.We provide high class services for all regions - Hamilton Wedding Limousine Services, Richmond hill Wedding Limousine Service, Caledon Wedding Limousine Services.

Hummer Limo Toronto said... [Reply to comment]

A Toronto based Wedding Limo service provider. Contact for Limo Services in Toronto,Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Markham, Scarborough, Milton and George Town.

Pastries in Canada said... [Reply to comment]

Kings Pastry a pastries manufacture in canada and US. Also manufacturer of cakes and desserts wholesale in mississauga,us and Canada.

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)