It's sure been a while between posts. I've had major stage fright /blogging anxiety which mostly accounts for my prolonged absence. I've been lurking around in the shadows, trying to keep up with my favourite blogs whilst mustering up the courage to dive back in and share the things that I've been doing/seeing/loving/hating/creating and procrastinating over etc...
So, I thought, what better way to start the ball rolling than with a
1. Miguel soaking up the late Autumn sun
2. Pretty pink flowers at the Botanical Gardens
3. Obligatory feet photo featuring new $15 shoes with bows
4. Getting crafty with pegs, washi tape and Polaroids
5. My new dress which is my absolute favourite piece of clothing I own and possibly the best thing I ever bought
6. Spiked cactus at the Botanical Gardens
7. Post manicure, minty-blue nailpolish and kitty
8. Tamarillo tree in my mum's ace garden
9. Last rose before winter
10. Succulent + kitty paw (my favourite Insta shot so far)
Geez, that wasn't so hard after all. Maybe I'll come back again soon... In the meantime thanks for stopping by and a special thanks to all you cool cats who continue to follow me, despite my sporadic and haphazard blogging style.