Tuesday, June 14, 2011

.:. the last month in Instagram .:.

Hola


It's sure been a while between posts. I've had major stage fright /blogging anxiety which mostly accounts for my prolonged absence. I've been lurking around in the shadows, trying to keep up with my favourite blogs whilst mustering up the courage to dive back in and share the things that I've been doing/seeing/loving/hating/creating and procrastinating over etc...


So, I thought, what better way to start the ball rolling than with a lazy quick post full of Instagram pictures. I am a little late catching on to the Instagram craze but I'm well and truly obsessed. Anyway, enough of the blah, blah, here are a few of my favourites from the past month or so:












1. Miguel soaking up the late Autumn sun 
2.  Pretty pink flowers at the Botanical Gardens
 3. Obligatory feet photo featuring new $15 shoes with bows
 4. Getting crafty with pegs, washi tape and Polaroids
 5. My new dress which is my absolute favourite piece of clothing I own and possibly the best thing I ever bought 
6. Spiked cactus at the Botanical Gardens 
7. Post manicure, minty-blue nailpolish and kitty
 8. Tamarillo tree in my mum's ace garden
 9. Last rose before winter
 10. Succulent + kitty paw (my favourite Insta shot so far)

Geez, that wasn't so hard after all. Maybe I'll come back again soon... In the meantime thanks for stopping by and a special thanks to all you cool cats who continue to follow me, despite my sporadic and haphazard blogging style.

x
Rondy 

1 comments:

Allana said... [Reply to comment]

Hi there!! I've been trying to comment on your IG feed but it won't let me for some reason... your wee one is growing up so fast and is sooo gorgeous! Hope you are well and happy too?
Do you mind sharing where you found the cute liner/insert thingy for your capsule? We've just bought the same capsule and I would love to pretty it up without having to figure out how to make one myself haha ;)

Post a Comment

I love it when you say hi :)